Something Super Special...

 THE OFFICE!!

Hey y'all! So... this is my first blog and I wanted to make it super special. While we all are stuck at home due to the CO-VID19 situation, I'm sure all of us have binge watched quite a few during this lockdown. Well, I did the same! I was never really into watching any shows before, I don't know I just wasn't into watching stuff other than a few YouTube videos.  But I just decided to start a few series to kill some time! I did watch a few series like ' The Money Heist', 'Never Have I Ever' and a few more. This is exactly when one of my really good friend recommended me to watch 'The Office.' 

            The Office, just can't get enough of this show. S1 E1 to S9 E25, each and every single episode is so beautiful and leaves you speechless by the end of the show. The show has a huge impact on me. My phone's ringtone, my alarm tone, everything is 'The Office Theme Song' It's just so beautiful! I completed it a week and a half days ago and still can't get over it! My YouTube is filled with the bloopers of the show, deleted scenes, Jim and Pam's cutest moments and I don't know, just so much of the office going on!! 

           To be very honest when I was watching S2 E19, I was surprised that the season wasn't ending yet (as the 1st season has only 6 episodes) and just went back to check how many episodes the entire show has, this is when I was so shocked to realize that the show has about 200 episodes!!! Yes 200! I kind of lost interest as I thought I was never going to finish it, but as I literally had nothing else to do I decided to go ahead and watch it. Trust me when I say this, I COULDN'T STOP  *TWSS- hehe The Office reference* I was watching continuously and got super obsessed with Jim and Pam's pair. Everything is just so prefect about them 💖 Oh if I start talking about them, I guess I'll never stop so let's just stop it here! But not only them.. every single person in the show is a legend! (Let's never forget Michael Scott and Dwight K. Schrute!) Can never forget any of them!

             Okay so you get the point! I'm just super obsessed with this show. I did watch a lot of other ones but The Office will always remain super special and close to my heart. Can't wait to watch the show again :) So yup guess that's it for now, see you later!! 

                                                                                                                                            ~ Mahi

P.S. I was so obsessed that I made some fan art, and still in the process of making more. Will definitely leave a few pictures in one of my blogs in the future. Stay tuned :)👀 

Comments